Friday, January 9, 2015

Jan. 7: Purify

You wouldn't think of going to an important event in dirty clothes, so why not pay attention to cleansing your energy field, as well as your physical space. Do some spring clearing, throw out old broken items, spray lemon water around your office, use your morning bath or shower as a ritual of purification, let go of old emotions that no longer serve you, shred old letters that hold negative associations, delete any email that is not positive.

This one was tough for me.

I woke up to a temperature of 9 degrees which doesn't make me want to do much beyond stay snuggled under the covers.  There was certainly no shower to be had given the tundra like temperature.

So, the best I could do was try to flush negative vibes out quickly throughout the day. Of which there were some and of which moved along fairly swiftly.

Like I said, this one was tough for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment